Just lettin’ ya’ll know I’m on a much-needed vacation as of today, and won’t be back until next Sunday. I won’t be in Florida like the Ninja Turtles, but I will be on a beach…in South Carolina. (That’s close enough, right? They have palm trees there.) I guess that’s why the Southern drawl is starting to creep out, as most of my family either lives down South or is from the South. It’s a wonder I can talk normally at all! Though to be fair, sometimes they give me shit about my Baltimorese.
Anyway, I may or may not be posting consistently over the next week, if at all. I know, I know, HOW WILL YOU LIVE?? I will have my arsenal of gadgets on me and the beach house I’m staying at supposedly has Wi-Fi (which is always a crapshoot), but I do want to try to relax and actually enjoy myself, so please forgive me if I don’t make the effort.
In the meantime I’ll leave you with a couple of “beachy” posts of recent past:
- Movie Montage Monday: Life’s a Beach!
- My Top 10 Favorite Cartoon Sharks
- I’d Go “Overboard” for Kurt Russell
- Do you believe in mermaids? Animal Planet does.
- My Top 10 Beach and Ocean-Themed Retro Games
- Have you ever played Echo the Dolphin on weed?